Pages

March 1, 2010

Love songs

I'm thinking back the moment when I was still in relationship with my ex. He dedicated many love songs to me. Sometimes he sang for me, sometimes he just gave me the title of the song and ask me to listen to the song. He said, "this song is for you". All the songs have really romantic lyrics that will definitely melt everyone's heart.

Now, I'm reminiscing the moment and realizing how naive I was to fall for all that. Songs are just words with music that sometimes have magical touch to it. It makes everyone go crazy and can listen to it over and over without feeling bored. People dedicates song, but they just mean to dedicate some part of the lyrics, not all. The worst is, they don't really mean any of the words inside the lyric. They just dedicate just for fun or just to show off that they knew some new songs..perhaps!

Anyway, I still love listening to love songs. :-p

No comments: