Pages

March 11, 2010

My experience

Love is really something magical for me, on how it can really affects my daily life. How it can affects my behavior, turning me from bad to nice, increase my confidence and etc.

Let me tell you about my experience in matriculation year, that was the time when I was seriously fallen in love. It is just like some kind of hypnosis changing my life as I known before. World feels like such a wonderful place. No more boring life as I used to gone through, although I'm doing the same thing over and over again. My love one's face (at that time) cheer up my day, his smile blew me away and I lead the rest of the day with smile on my face thinking about him. I think about him all the time, hope to see him everywhere I go, I want to tell all my friends that I'm with him and I cried a lot while thinking that matriculation is ending and I'm not going to be near to him anymore..(so stupid)

Everything changed right after the matriculation year ended. He is in Sarawak & I'm in Sabah. For my friend from peninsular,no, people don't drive from Sabah to Sarawak, and again no, it is not near,it may takes more than 24hours or so. So, as a conclusion, we can't meet.

I don't know why and how, we just keep on having disagreements when we are far away. My friend said that, our "base" has not "mature" yet when we finally has to be far apart. Just two months into a relationship and then we have to be far away from each other.It is not ideal. Just imagine, like you used to meet everyday and he lived less than 1km from you, ans suddenly you can't meet him and he is nowhere near you. This kind of relationship can't hardly maintain.(just my opinion)

What I regret about love is, most of the time,it is temporary....Why feelings must changed? Why people did something that will make the feeling disappear? Why we must have feelings after all, if it is not permanent?

I wish I will experience this feeling again. It's so pleasurable like I'm on drug or something. But I do hope, this time, it will be permanent~~~

No comments: