Pages

March 11, 2010

Update

Hi everyone.. I have not publish significant stories to this blog for quite a while. I just occupied by just expressing my emotion in few recent posts :-(. Now, I am going to update you guys about the activities that I've done in the past two weeks.

I have two fishes. They are wonderfully placed in a cute round aquarium that customized with shining blue stones and equipped with air-emitting-device for them to breathe. But, one died 2 weeks ago. I named them Upin and Ipin but me myself don't really sure which one is Upin and which one is Ipin. But, I do recognize that the one that dead has orange spot on its body.It is more attractive than the other, which is still alive. I just wrapped it by using an A4 paper, and them throw it into the big dustbin in the toilet. Hmmmm....another companion in my life is not with me anymore.

The dead fish


The farm visit

I went to Kepala Batas for a school organized farm visit. We went to two fifferent farms, one is goats farm and another one is cattle feedlot( just behind the owner's house). Goats are cute!haha..That's all I can say. I don't know why didn't I notice it before. The cattle I saw are giant! They are almost as big as elephant. They purposely fed a lot so that they become fat and the farmer can sell them in much high price.Wow!


I learned a lot form this visit. I need to pass the report from this visit by the end of next week.Fuhhhh....


You must wonder, what about the photo above? yeah... This is a free gift from Kitkat. On 7th of March, I went to Tesco with my gang to buy foods for our steamboat. Then, I saw some staffs holding and explaining to the customers about the speakers. I'm interested and asked them how to get one. The condition is, to spend more than RM9 on any KitKat products. There you go, with extreme drive towards this little speaker, I left my friends behind just to search for KitKat in the store. I bought RM9.55 of them and go to the gift counter to show the sales girl my receipt. Yes! I got one! The sound is loud and it is OK as it is free. Now, I can watch movie comfortably without wearing the tight headphone. My laptop speaker got problem, the emitted sound is too low although it is put on maximum volume.I think it is normal for a two-and-a-half-years-s laptop. By the way, KitKat do taste great!haha...

We went for steamboat at Cath's room. Nice! I ate a lot. Self-cooked-foods do taste better.
That's all. Hmmm....I'm going to publish another post tonight!I got class at 2pm. Now, it's already 1.29pm..I better be ready :-p

No comments: