Pages

March 11, 2010

Stories...

My luck, that's all I can say. Here come the story. Today, I went to the last Taekwondo lesson for this semester. As announced weeks back, the Taekwondo Club will be organizing a dinner tomorrow night at Northam All Suite, a 4 stars hotel located at Georgetown Penang. But, I have decided not to go...why? I'm saving my money until the end of this sem. I'm not going to beg my family for extra money again.Huhuhu...

Suddenly, Master Pok asked Level 2 members, who will not be coming for the dinner.Without hesitation, I raised up mine.Then , he asked "Who decided not to come due to financial problem?" and again, I raised my hand. After a while.. he asked, "Do you want to come if I give 50% discount on the fee?"There you go, a spontaneous and energetic nods came from me, Nasma and other two students.Hehehe.. He took out his wallet and gave the treasurer two sheets of RM50 cash. This means, we only have to pay RM25 for this dinner. Yeay!I'm going!!:-)

So, I have two dinners in two different hotels this weekend. Tomorrow night and also at Sunday night.The Sunday night dinner is at Gurney Hotel. The funny thing is, we just have to pay RM5 for it and transport is included. A buffet in a well-known hotel and you just have to pay RM5. It's a WOW!Somebody sponsored us and we are "forced" to come.Seriously, it is compulsory for all Pharmacy Students. It is actually a career talk plus dinner. A company from Singapore is going to brief us about job opportunity in their company.

Hehe.. As promised in the previous post, this is the story that I intended to tell you guys..

I bought a motorcycle exactly three weeks ago. It cost me RM2200. After the Chinese New Year Holiday, I don't have to walk to lecture halls anymore. I ride my bike alone, everyday, from my hostel to the lecture hall, and from the lecture hall to my hostel, to bank, to ATM and many other places.Even going out from USM to supermarket. I just like having my freedom to go anyway in the nick of time.Just like having superpower or something.haha! But,my routine changed. I don't walk to school anymore..Now, I have lesser time chatting with my coursemates. Before this, we laughed, chatted and even shouting each others name on our way back to the hostel especially after class finished. This is the time where you can see a group of formally-attired students walking with umbrellas on their hands. It just feel really fun you know. They are all fun and childish.hahaha.. Now, I am alone. Although I arrived at my hostel faster than them, but I feel like something missing...

I scared of height so much. Everyday I have to pass through the motorcyclist narrow bridge above the heavy traffic just to get to my campus. I still have problem stabilizing myself. My weak part is when I accidentally focusing on the height of the bridge and I started to shake and feel unstable. I nearly hit the side of the bridge few times. Fuhhh....Still need to improve on this.

I have no better picture of it

Last night, there's a roadblock at RST. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my license with me. Then, the guard asked me to went back to my hostel to get my license. I just followed his order and climb to my hostel. Then, I showed him my license. He saw the "L" word and asked me why I don't have L sticker on my bike. Luckily, he let me go. He said that he felt sorry for me because I have to went back to my room just to show my license to him. Fuhhh.... I nearly got my first summon due to traffic offense.

Well...more exciting days ahead!(Although I have two quizzes next week ,2 reports need to pass up and 2 assignments which still not finished yet.) Yeay!<-- just for the dinners.Hahaha..

1 comment:

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

hahaha....ak sonok korang g skalik!