Pages

September 22, 2010

Wednesday

I think I'm addicted to the Pecal Ayam's sambal that are sold in Solihin Cafe..Waaaa...

So delicious!!

This morning I took the chemistry quiz at DPC, then headed to my attend my one hour lecture.After that, I went to the CIMB bank to do a transaction. I went straight to my hostel afterwards. I'm so convince that I don't have lab practical in the afternoon so I just online and wait until 1pm to buy my lunch. The pecal ayam that I love will only available after 1pm. Huh.. 

I woke up out of nothing and I checked my phone. Then I read a shocking message " Salam. ko xdtg lab ke?". I keep on thinking what I've missed and keep on looking at the lab schedule. There's nothing written on it. I called her and I finally realized that today I should attend the Cosmetic lab practical. It's 2.30pm already. the lab started at 2pm. I rushed and rode the motorcycle as fast as I can take. Luckily, the lecturer don't even notice me coming into lab that late.Fuhhh... The practical is not on the schedule because it is an elective subject and not all people took it.

At that point, my mind is still thinking about Pecal Ayam that I unable to buy for today. It's only available during lunch time the lab practical only finish at 5pm.. Sighhh....

After the practical, I went straight to the cafe hoping that it is still there, but unfortunately it has been sold out. I just buy Nasi goreng Ayam and asked the mak cik to add some Pecal Ayam's Sambal to it. Huhuhu... At least, I can still have a taste to fulfill my addiction. Huhuhuhu... Anyone with the recipe?

No comments: