Pages

December 5, 2010

KK trip

I'm just back from KK to attend my second cousin wedding. Nahhh.... not really. I just want to accompany my mom plus having a bit of fun outside my town.

It is quite some time since the last time I've traveled there by BUS! Yes, it is a 9-hour-ride. The last time I rode a bus to KK is when my bro finished his police training. So, it has been over a year.

The groom is my second cousin. He is a police inspector

The couple is lovely!! Like Malay proverb, "seperti pinang dibelah dua". It is just entertaining to see how lovely they were on the pelamin, chatting and laughing.. Just the two of them there. Just like in a two-person-paradise, ignoring people around them.(wahahaha...exaggerating description, sorry!)

Nothing much.. I have been introduced with many of my aunties, uncles, cousins and etc.. I'm not sure whether I can remember all their faces and their names! I'm not the kind of person who can blend well with people I just knew, except they approach/talk to me first! As a conclusion, I don't socialize that well there.I just followed my mom everywhere, walked behind her.

I think a gained weight within these three days trip! I ate a lot. Like always, during kerja kahwin, foods are everywhere. All the makciks and pakciks will keep on asking you to eat that and these. The last thing you know that you feel a bit tight when wearing your jeans!

It's interesting to see cute babies and children running around. Having fun in the middle of the kerja kahwin chaos. ehh.. No, babies don't run. They just cry and eat. When they cry, their mom stuff their mouth with food and drink. Then, they will stop crying. But still, they are cute. Hehe..

My second cousin

Cousin..

Daaa...Darkness. Mind my dark face.:-p

No comments: