Pages

November 28, 2010

Holiday update

Holiday has started. Being with my family definitely makes me happy.

Days ago, I open up the fridge and I found out that there are too much medications stored inside..I end up checking through them and throw away expired medication. Most of them are antibiotics and also some turbuhalers that my dad never used.


I know that putting medications inside the fridge is not the correct way of storing it as it will affect the stability of the medication. Thus, this can affect the bioavailability and subsequently changing the potency of the medicine. But I can't just reorganize all the stuffs in the house. I'll need to talk to my mom first.

My mom has hypertension, but she is now recovering. I have learned about my parents' diseases and also the medications they are taking. I look through their medicine, hoping that I will remember each of their mechanism of action. But I forgot the M.O.A of enalapril. Huh?! Thinking about revising all these medication during the holiday. Learning all these are essential when I work later in the future. It's not just for the sake of exams! (reminding myself)

My mom bought me a new ear ring. It's gold. But it's just small so it don't really cost that much. Just RM85. The one that I wore since I was in standard 5 is missing. My mom just can't accept if me and my sis don't have piercing on our ears. It kind of a must. She thinks that all women should have it. Eventhough I wear my tudung all the time when I'm going out. Huh?!

Due to the fact that I have contact dermatitis (towards metal), I can only wear golds, silvers and etc.. Yeah.. I'm sure have a real fussy skin!

Haha...For now, that's all. My bro will be home this Wednesday. I just can't wait. Finally, I will have a partner in crime for this holiday. Hehehehe...But for now, I just play with my cat.Uhukk!!


No comments: