Pages

February 6, 2009

Almost..!!

I wrote this on 3/2/2009 but didn't have chance to post this at the same day due to internet problem..huhuhu....

Today I woke up early to attend the TITAS lecture. It's just the 1st lecture in DTSP after the mid-semester holiday..The mood to study is still stable at this time..I hope it will maintain for a long time. For the whole semester I hope..Before going to the lecture, I go to the cafe first to have my breakfast. It is very seldom for me to take breakfast but today I don’t know why..I feel really really hungry. I sms Gwen to tell her that I will be late for few minutes because I want to eat first. Then she said,okay..I eat bihun with a sausage and took some chilly from the “kuah sardine” without taking any “ikan sardin” at all. Just the chilly, for some extra flavour.. I love spicy food..Do you think “spicy” is “pedas” or “hot” is more suitable? I think “spicy” is more to “spice” or “berempah”..Don’t you think so?hehehe...

I accidently left my handphone on the table after I have finished my food..Then,suddenly I heard my sms ringtone.Upin & Ipin sound that my boyfriend gave to me..and automatically I put my hand inside my pocket....and...my handphone wasn’t there..I turned back to find it..Hahaha..It is settling beside my plate that I have used..Thank God..The sms is from Gwen.Telling me that she will be waiting at the bus station and not near the staircase as she used to be while waiting for me.I ALMOST lost my phone..huhuhu...

We then took a bus to DTSP.Take a red-coded bus..The bus have some problem along the way..Just like want to breakdown..And the funniest thing was, the driver left the bus half way to take his spectacle from his car..The spec with the dark lens..Hehehe..He can’t stand the sunshine perhaps..

We arrived at DTSP.We saw many people waiting outside the door.The hall didn’t open yet..So, we waited..I almost step on the hole..When I turned back,that when I realised the hole that I almost step in..Another ALMOST for the day..

We went inside the DTSP,my coursemate then sit beside me..Ask me about the chemistry homework..I forgot!! I ALMOST do not do it..I take some time in the DTSP to finish it..Luckily it is easy and it is just one question.And I just realise that today there will be Organic Chemistry class..I mistaken it for Dosage Form lecture..Maybe I don’t see it properly..FAR 112 vs FAR 122...The first is for Chemistry.I sms my roommate to bring my Chemistry notes to the lecture..

I went back to my school to attend a lecture at 10am..It was tiring to walk to there..I manage to arrive on time.During class exchange, Cath gave me a small paperbagful of Mandarin Oranges..Ask me to share with other Sabahans..I took it every where I go for the whole day..and I ALMOST left it in the surau in Jabatan Keselamatan where I always to perform my prayer there.I went back there to take it..Luckily, I remember about it when I notice I’m walking with my left hand empty without holding something..

After the all the lectures for the day have finished, I walk to the nearby Photostat shop to copy some notes from Epi.Along the way, I ALMOST step into a big drain at my school..Luckily, I am able to keep my balance.Then another almost, after paying for the copying job..I ALMOST left my notes and Epi’s notes there..I went back there to take it back after walking halfway to the nearby bus station.
I send the notes back to Nasma ask her to pass to Epi.Then I go back to my room..What a tiring day...ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST..!!

No comments: