Pages

February 28, 2009

25 things...Dari facebook bawa mari!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

so...

1. I love to eat spicy food..I can eat a chili without drinking water..My mom always warn me not to eat much..But I still enjoying eating it..
2. It's the first time that I involved myself in a serious relationship..And it's already a year..
3. I can easily sleep with light's on..
4. I've failed a overseas scholarship interview..That's why I'm still here..In malaysia..USM to be exact..
5. Sometimes I feel that I don't know what I really like..Maybe because I like too many things that I don't know how to decide..
6. For me, decision-making is really challenging..Mind-blowing..
7. I'm a "YES" girl..
8. I'm really afraid of person that talk about people's thing too much..I have this insecurity and paranoia that that person will also talk about me...huhuhu...
9. I can't really multi-tasking..I used to learn to play guitar and sing at the same time but I can't. And also playing kompang and singing nasyid at the same time, and I still can't..So I just end up as the "kompang hitter".
10. I got this obvious scar on my face..After being hit by a bicycle when I was 6 years old..
11. I love to eat..And I don't really care about my weight..
12. I have trouble to communicate with people that I respect such as my favourite teachers and also my respectful seniors..Still wondering why..I got this teacher that told my father that I am arrogant just because I don't know what to say to him when I met him..That's because I really respect him so much..
13. I talk depending on my mood..I will just keep quiet when I'm sad..I'm not the type of girl that like to groan.
14. I'm a future pharmacist..
15. I got this scholarship that provide me with money that more than enough for me for each semester.. Almost twice of PTPTN.But then, I still don't think it's enough..
16. The thing on my mind now is...when will the examination timetable will be released?? I can't wait to buy and confirm my flight's tickets home this coming semester break..
17. I'm terrible when it's comes to speaking in front of the public..The Adrenaline blast..huhuhuhuhu...
18. I'm categorized as a stressed person when my teacher do the test of answering some related questions and categorized everyone using a scale..I got "irregular bowel movement" when it's come to "nerves"!
19. I really can't stand to have a friend that follows me anywhere or asking me to accompany her to go anywhere...I need space to be alone sometimes...Not really sometimes,but most of the time...I'm a lone-ranger..
20. I prefer to buy things to other people than buying for myself..I simply just take anything from the store as long as I can use it..But I take hours to shop for others..
21. I used to be a fast runner...just used to be...
22. I think it is easier to be friend with guys compared to girls..Guys don't care much..Girls just care "too much"..
23. My boyfriend is in Johor while I'm here,in Penang..
24. My boyfriend already gone to bed now..
25. Last thursday,I broke my spec..Because I forgot to take it off when I was sleeping..hehehe..But I already fix it..

Tagged: Nabila, Aida , Irfan Hadi

1 comment:

JENNtheexplorer said...

shikin! aku sua tukar url blog aku. jan lupa tukar ar d bloglist ko. nt ko x dpt update dr aku. trimas!