Pages

February 9, 2009

Practical..Practical..Practical..

I have too much things to say...I don't know which one I should post in this blog..hmmmmn....

I'm so glad that today is holiday..After going through a fully-packed week with four practical sessions that took time at least 3hours per practical..I feel so tired.That's not the end of it...There are four practical, so there will be four practical reports to be accomplish also...Huhuhu...I have many graphs to draw..I got photos for each practicals except for the dosage form practical on Thursday..I rushed to make all the drugs I should submit..I forgot to take photo..

Photobucket

The Peripheral Nervous System And Therapy Practical..Monday


Photobucket

Organic Chemistry Lab...Wednesday


Photobucket

Pharmacology Practical..In this photo-The second experiment-Computer system based..Forgot to take the guinea pig's ileum photo.Friday..


The practical session that I enjoy the most was the Organis Chemistry Practical..We manage to get the correct compound in the end of the experiment.A shining rod-like precipitate..We succeed!Beside, the thing that I really glad was,I have done the practical report for the previous experiment,so it is Wani's turn to do it for this time.hehe..

Photobucket

We succeed!yeye!


Photobucket

I was sick when Nasma snap this photo of me

No comments: