Pages

February 16, 2009

The bad day...

Last week,I was really busy with the Malam Citrabayu event..During my free time without lecture,I go to the foyer DK to watch the counter..Promoting this event..Selling tickets to everyone..

12th February..Meaningful day for Nadia because the day is her birthday..We just knew her.So,we didn't prepare for it because we knew it at the final minutes..I accidently saw her IC numbers when I borrowed her laptop to surf the net..So, we decided to buy a cupcake and surprise her during our meeting the night before..I thought that the seniors didn't know about her birthday..So, I planned this with the help of Gwen and Meredith...Surprisingly...huhuhu..It didn't turn out well....

I bought the candle that usually used during blackouts and it is not just an ordinary birthday candle..Urgently need it,so just buy any candle available..Then..At that night,we light it up..Place it on the small cupcakes..Two of them..And gather everyone at one place..And sing a birthday song to her with the funny looking cupcakes with the gigantic candle on them..

Surprisingly....A PERSIS senior (name shall not be released) just burst out...Just like going crazy...Scolding Meredith...Because we didn't discuss with him first before the surprise..Actually,they also have a birthday bash for her..But it is kind of "cruel"..That really will make Nadia cry if the plan really worked out.That is the way PERSIS members celebrate the club's members' birthdays for generations perhaps..Although he's not scolding me,but...I'm the one who planned this out..I really feel guilty to Meredith and Nadia because of all these..I can accept that he is mad,because we didn't discuss with him first..But the thing I really can't accept is when he ruing everything..The birthday song didn't finish yet when he started to speak out loud..Going crazy without any respect..Everyone there suddenly kept quiet and shocked..Including the YDP and the Project Organizer..I don't know what else to do...Then,Bahar blow the candle..He ends up all the effort that we made...just because we ruined his plan..But, can he really think??what about Nadia..It is her birthday...Why he do that?It's about her..and not about him.!!

I don't know how long can I keep on quiet to see him doing things that I believe is wrong..I don't know how long can I be patient with him...Hmmm....I hope things will always be good and I didn't any crazy thing..Hot-tempered me...I'm glad that all my friends especially Meredith was really calm to handle the situation..This is the second time he did this to me...If there will be the third time...I don't know what is going to happen..Will I burst up to madness..??DOn't know...Hope everything will be fine...:-)One of the badest day in my life..!

No comments: