Pages

February 11, 2009

So boring...

I'm sitting here..at DK foyer..Borrowing Nadia's laptop to surf the net..I felt so boring just sitting at the booth waiting for anyone to come and buy our tickets..The tickets sold at the booth right now is about 72 tickets..Hope all of the tickets will sold out by Saturday..Then DTSP will be full at the day..If not, it will be an embarrasement for PERSIS..especially this event will be participated by Sabahan from other universities..Other five universities to be exact...

Nazmi just called just now..Just to know what's going on..Nothing much I can say to him..Just inform him abut this activity..Unfortunately UTM can't attend..They cancelled it last minutes.Hmmmm...never mind..Besides,all my friends from UTM didn't participate for any cultural dance thing.If UTM come, they will not come either..

I'm thinking about attending the weekly gathering for public speaking tomorrow.organized by USM alumni..Everyone is invited to join..I really wish that I can improve myself in presentation...talking in front of the people confidently..successfully...

I communicated with a senior yesterday..When my friends started an interesting topic,I also started to talk and giving silly opinion in front of the senior...and...He just can't believe that I am this noisy..Hahaha...TRY ME!

Until then....See you!

2 comments:

bell said...

Salam. I act went to the citrabayu night that saturday and my my it was breath taking. A good job well done by PERSIS. This is my first time experience a Sabahans cultural dance. Two thumbs up for the sabahans.

Ikin said...

Thank you for your support!thanks for coming!