Pages

May 3, 2010

Breaking my promise

One of the thing that my brother forced me to promise before buying me a motorcycle is....not to ride the bike far out of USM.

In this very special post, I will exposed what have I done so far that breaks this promise....

Firstly, I ride the bike to Relau where the motorcycle shop(where I bought it) is located. Besides, I have also gone to Penang Airport at Bayan Lepas riding the bike myself. It is just a lie if I said that I never went to Queensbay Mall and Kompleks Bukit Jambul by riding the motorcycle.It is just too good to be true! The shopping malls mentioned obviously so close to USM. It is just a waste of money and time if I take a bus just to get there..


Isn't owning a vehicle is all about making us to go to places easier, faster,cheaper??

Shhhh....Don't tell my brother... It's our little secret okay? :-p

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

wa, best ooh own vehicle ni. dont worry, I'm going to ask one so that I can go Ipoh every weekend easily.. hehe..