Pages

May 2, 2010

Scary moment

Things that I feared the most when coming back home is to confront with my parents about my break-up with my ex. I really scared so I have planned what to say and what not to tell them.hmmmm.....

I can see my dad's disappointment. Maybe he already seeing my ex as my future husband.(although he never talk to him).. I explained to them what actually happen (roughly). They seem to be fine with it. (Don't worry. I care what they think of you, so I won't talk the bad things that you've done to them.) Before this, I'm the one who eagerly "promoted" my ex to my parents, trying hard to convince them that he is nice. But now, I'm ashamed of myself for it. Huhuhuhu....

I'm glad that I still have my parents' supports. They want me to concentrate 100% on my academic.

From now on, I determined to be the best daughter that they are really proud of. (Rosli, your post really made me think a lot)

Thanks all my friends for supporting me through this difficult time.

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Yay!! Ikin mentioned my name here.. hehe.. bangga sampai mau terbang.. hehe.. Kin, jum kita terus success bersama.. next sem ko dah third year.. wa, aku masi lagi 1st year.. anyway, gud luck!!