Pages

May 16, 2010

I don't know what else to write

I spend a lot of time in front of this 12 inch screen today. I kept on clicking the "new post" button and then closing it. I just want to have a new published post, but I just don't know what to write.

So, now I'm trying to figure out something.Hmmmm...My cousin is coming tomorrow,staying at my house for one night before both of us go for a 10 days trip of "back to school" program. I used to be excited about this trip.But now, the feeling is like simply vanished along with my mood for holiday. I do hope that it will be great.

I'm looking forward for my future life. Studying has been real hard. I just can't wait to be more practical instead of just sitting in front of the books and memorizing theories and facts. Some of you might wonders, what career that I'm into? I'm going to be a PHARMACIST!

Some of you (people in my town for example) might have a typical thinking about pharmacist. That is a pathetic, small-drug-store owner(that even a car can't fit in it), whose waiting for customer to go into the store, even if they are only buying candies or tissues.Yes, some of us might into those kind of business after graduated but do you know that we have far broader career that being just that?

What is a pharmacist? Pharmacist involves in each and every step of design,formulation,production,legislation,approval of drugs/medicines until it is safely administered inside the patient body. Let's just say like this, when there is drug, we are needed. and we are the professionals!

In a conclusion, we are not stuck in the even-car-can't-fit-in-drug-store selling you tissue, okay? For me, I'm looking forward to finish my 4 years compulsory service (as I'm using JPA scholarship) in government sector and after that I would like to venture the drug industry out there. It might also be fun to work in NPCB as well. See how it turns out..

The clock is ticking, time is passing by so quick. I already finished half of my bachelor study. After few blinks of eyes, I would have become a PHARMACIST already.(one blink, two blinks, why it is still not happening?haha..:-p)

1 comment:

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

yeah, cant wait to finish all the course syllabus and stop facing all those tense and frustrating notes!! haha