Pages

May 11, 2010

Cake hunt for mother's day

Yesterday, my cousin came to my house with her mom. My aunt and my mom is going to a relative house. They have their own plan, so do we. Hehehe..This is the first time we hang out with my cousin since she got the job to teach at the secondary school where I have graduated. She already bought a brand new car. So, she will be our driver of the day! Haha..

We force her to drive us to PC fair. After buying some stuffs at the PC fair held in Dewan Masyarakat Tawau, we went to eat ABC buah. Then, we went to a bakery shop to buy a cake for our mom. As my aunt will be back at my house, so we will just celebrate the two of them together. We just simply go to bakery shop that we have in our mind, the first attempt failed because the shop in out of cake! We went to other bakery shop located at Milimewa Fajar that's also out of cake. We can see many people pursuing cake for the same purpose with us. The shop is filled with people that keep asking, whether the cake displayed has been booked by anyone and the answer that we heard is "Ini ada org punya..".We went out of the shop with disappointment.


It's 6pm.But it's already dark..
 
 
 The worker is busy writing names on the cake


My cousin suggest us to go to Southern Cake house which is also located at fajar, so we went there. I looked at the display shelve, there are 4 cakes left.We just quickly pick one and chosen a blueberry fresh cream cake that look nothing like blueberry cake. By the time our cake is decorated with name and put inside the box, the shelve is already empty.

I looked at the appearance of the people who bought cakes, some of them have the look of a criminal (haha...just my eyes) but one thing for sure!They love their mom and they bought cake for her. Why am I so sure the cake is for mother's day? The answer is most of them don't write name on it plus they allow the bakery shop worker to stick in a plastic with word "Happy Mother's Day" on the cake.After buying 2 bottles of soda plus a package of ice-cream, we are ready to go to celebrate mother's day at my house!

The cake


My mom(left) and My aunt


That's all. I love my mom. :-D

P/S: Jiwang jugak orang Tawau yaa...:-p

No comments: