Pages

May 29, 2010

New post is here!


Provisional result has been announced. I'm really afraid to fail my organic chemistry 2 result and luckily, I passed the subject. LULUS means I got at least C for the subject and I don't need to repeat any paper. Alhamdulillah...The best birthday present. The full result will be out in June.Looking forward for that too.

I just back from 10-days-tour(hehehe..), actually it's a motivation program for pupil in 6 schools to introduce them to USM and motivate them to study so that they can enter university. I've learn a lot from this program and I plan to write notes about every single day of the program. Hopefully I still remember all the details.:-p

My elder brother is home.Yeay!! I just can't get enough of hanging out with him. Yesterday, I get inside the car as soon that I see him wants to drive away. He must fulfill his promise to spend time with me first before hanging out with his friends.hahaha..adik abang bah ni..

Below are some photos of the my family activities..

My younger bro is washing the motorcycles

My brother's followers. You can see how my brother existence drawn people around him

My dad trying my bro RXZ at night.It's yellow!haha..

I want to go out to town after this and then at noon I will go to relative's wedding celebration at Tanjung Batu with all my family members. Being at home is really fun! I love holiday. How about you?

No comments: