Pages

May 3, 2010

PNG-KL,KL-BKI,BKI-TWU

Journey home is tiring since there's no direct flight from Penang to Tawau.But this time is worse, we have 3 consecutive flights instead of 2 as before. It's my fault really because I simply agreed with the airasia staff to change of date of the flight and route making it 3 flights altogether. PNG-KL, KL-TWU. This is supposed to be the one but as I'm changing the flight ticket and making the retime of PNG-KK flight as an excuse, I can't be too demanding and I simply agreed with the staff's suggestion.

I woke up at 5.30am. yesterday, took a shower, have my prayer and then carrying my luggage to the cafe. There is where the car will pick me up to send me and my friend to the airport. I returned my dorm keys by putting it into the box in front of Saujana office counter. It is really scary as it is still dark but luckily the workers at Solihin cafe is already there working. I recognized the two makcik. They used to give me free fishballs, egg and a piece of chicken.

At the early hour Penang Airport are filled with people. There is a flight to Chennai at that early morning. I bet the plane is huge. We scan our bags first and the Kastam officer in-charge is.... So young and handsome!!  I said to Cath. "Pagi ni bertuah dpt tgk org hensem". She just laughed. We checked in, and the Airasia staff told us that we need to pay for luggage for the next flight KL-BKI because we didn't have one. We didn't realized it before. We should have reminded that Airasia is not that generous to give us free service for luggage after changing the flight routes from 2 to 3.

We arrived at LCCT on time. Picked up our luggage and again searched for the counter to check-in for the second time. R31, that is where we went. Luckily, the flight was on time. There we go again, flying from KL to KK..

We reached KK by 1.30pm. It's terrible to know that our flight retimed to 6.40pm. Just imagine how many hours we are going to be stranded at the airport. While waiting for the check-in counter to open, I keep on talking to Cath. I bet she knew what kind of thinker I am and what exactly was on my mind at that moment.  I was so boring and telling her stories that I'm sure she is bored to listen.

Cath....Stranded at KK

"The green bag" is not mine, but the rainbow-colored umbrella and all the other things for sure is mine!

Finally... We reached Tawau at 7.30p.m. It is a relief! Fuhhh... after almost 12 hours in this journey, finally we arrived at our destination safe and sound!

No comments: