Pages

July 7, 2010

Anger management

Finally, I got my chance to online since last Saturday (the day I left my hometown) .Here is a story I want to tell since then.

When I’m line up to check-in for my light to Kuala Lumpur, some event occurs. There’s suddenly an additional queue line one my right when I nearly reach my turn to check-in. Then, the person in front of me  finally dealing with the staff at the counter, the man(that started the additional queue line is at my right) is lifting his bag closer to the counter,  I’m already standing there for like 30 minutes, how can he pretend like it’s nothing?  

As soon as the person in front of me finished, he said to the pak cik “dululah pakcik”. Me at the back was like even mad. That boy just left his trolley there to block me from the counter just to let the pak cik first. When the pak cik is dealing with his luggage issue and stuff, that way wanted  to push the trolley but he couldn’t pass by with me blocking the way, I just won’t move. But eventually I have to, because my sis told me to. Can you see now how stubborn and crazy I am.Huh.. 

When I’m angry, I do something that look so brave but it’s stupid. Maybe people won’t understand. But I just don't agree when you snatch away people's rights just to serve a good deed for others. It's terrible.

I learning to control my anger, though. It's not like I'm a bad person or something. This anger thing just like a package to me. You have me, then the anger is along with it. We just like sisters.hahaha..

No comments: