Pages

July 23, 2010

Knowing my body

I'm 21 now. Okay I want to repeat it again, for your information, I'm 21.

I live with my body my whole life. I live in it but I don't really know it that well. But now, I know some of the things that happening to my body that I've never ever heard of it before.And I'm still in the process to get to know it better.

I have contact dermatitis. I'm allergic to metal. I can't wear any bracelet and anything that in contact with my skin that contain/made up of metal. I only can wear silver/gold/platinum. I'm serious. I just wore a RM10 watch few days back and now I have rashes on my left hand. It's itchy and it will only get worse if I scratch it.

Next, I'm lactose in tolerance. My digestive system just unable to digest lactose.(shortage of lactase enzyme that's responsible for this purpose) Eventually, my body will eliminate all the lactose a moment after I ingested it. I only can take small quantity of lactose-containing-food to avoid diarrhea and abdominal pain. So, don't give me milk or even cheese. ( I just bought large quantity of it last week, sadly I can't consume it) :-(

I have muscles in my legs that are always cramp. I've been prescribed with calcium supplement due to this. Lack of calcium will cause your muscles to contract frequently without appropriate reason.

I have dense and large skeleton. That's why I'm heavy. It's not the fat, it's just BONES. :-p

I have anxiety disorder. My body always shakes every time I'm nervous/feeling uneasy/shocked/surprised and etc. That's why I never ever think of becoming a doctor. If there's a device where you can measure the degree of my body shaking due to nervousness, I think I will win over Haziq AF4. hehehehe..

I'm better in writing than speaking. I don't speak much, I don't speak at the time I should be talking, I don't talk to stranger(even my relatives), I don't like to talk publicly and only close friends and family know how talkative I am. I just like to keep my mouth shut. Don't say that I'm arrogant. It's just that my mouth is full with diamonds inside.:-p

There are more. But it seems that it's not good to expose all my weaknesses to stranger/public. haha..
Until next time. Have a great days ahead, dear readers.

No comments: