Pages

July 1, 2010

Ehem...I'm here.

The day after tomorrow, I will be flying to Kuala Lumpur. Then, I will follow my sis to her house in Tanjung Malim.I will stay there until the new semester begins(about a week) and I will fly again to Penang. I have to go back this early because I've bought early ticket(since last year).I blame the academic calendar for giving false date of when the lectures will begin. It is still acceptable for me because the flight tickets are really cheap. So, here I am writing a new post before going back to peninsular.

I have a new pet. It is a "he" .It's called "budak hitam"..It's a stray cat but we took care of it. It's really smart.But it talks too much (I mean meowing..hihi)


Isn't it cute?hehehe..

Next story, my cousin who is a teacher in my secondary school, gave us a treat at Pizzahut just now. I estimated that she spend almost a hundred just based on extra drinks and meals that we ordered.(plus the tax and service charge)

My bro took this pic. Not centered.  My lil cousin is still wearing her school uniform.haha
(Wahh..my teeth is so white. The whitening toothpaste that I'm currently using is working..yeah..hahahaaha..)

My mom asked me to take a look at Giacomo catalog.She asked me to choose suitable Melamine plate to add in her collection.

Few days later, we received the ordered items. A dozen of Giacomo Melamine 10' dinner plates for RM140. It's really beautiful.. It's look like I'm into this now.haha..

Just now, 20 classmates of F2T11 07/08 are gathered in Facebook message. We are planning to organize a reunion. I'm not sure if it will really be happening.Students like us can't afford the travel unless we are living in the same city.
 
That's all the update.. Pictures is less boring than words right?Until next time...

No comments: