Pages

July 23, 2010

Cherishing life

Despite of what happen in the beginning of this year, I can now obviously see the positive effects of THAT event to me. I'm a more happier person than I used to be in many ways.. But still, I don't like people to bring that up.Now, I'm appreciating my life, every second of it..

I realized that it's so fortunate of me to be given a chance to study here in USM. It's a wonderful campus with wonderful people, fun life, at the center of developing Penang, given freedom by the university (you can enter the hostel compound whenever you like) but still the crime is uncommon.(Not that I'm aware of)

I'm am able to score in my exam and until now I am able to passed all the papers without having to repeat any.Thanks to Allah. I am given great amount of scholarship, thanks to that I am able to buy a vehicle for academic purpose. I'm given by Allah a good health with friends around me that care about me, calls me to remind me of classes, care about me, make me laughs and accompany me always. I even met a cousin of mine whose taking the same course as me and she is just sitting beside me in every lecture, giving me opinions of hers in every little thing that I've gone through and my every dilemma. I also have several opposite gender friends who are really good, fun and eat at the same table with me during lunch. They even wait for me first before going anywhere. Last but not least, my PERSIS friends.

I have supportive parents and siblings whose I knew loved me with all their hearts.

Plus, I also have a really great room mate/best friend. :-)

In my heart, I decided I'll let it be what it has been.. I think, this is the best road that I've taken. I do not think that there's a better one.:-)

Thank you Allah. Now, I'm cherishing my life..

No comments: