Pages

July 27, 2010

Going places

Hello readers... here I am again writing on my purposeless blog. How am I doing? Fine..thanks for asking.hahaha... In thie entry I will write about my activities take/took place outside the island.

Last week, several friends asked me to join Green Lung Capacity Building workshop in a chalet at Kedah. But due to fatigue and exhaustion, I decided to just skip that and enjoy my weekend lying on my loyal bed. But things not go as I expected, my GANG plan to go for a ferry ride to Seberang Perai. It's actually just to experience the ferry ride and never meant to visit any place there. As we are already there, we took a bus ride to Megamall. It's the first time for some of my friend. I'm just so excited being at the mall because there's so much store selling cute stuffs. I wandering around looking at all those toys, cartoon pillows, bears, dolls etc without even buying. I'm just so happy doing so..haha...




Above paragraph just mentioned about what had happened. Now I will share about my plan of going out to places. This weekend, I will be going to Genting Highland!! yeay! Some of the fee will be paid by my persatuan(maybe some maybe all.don't know yet). I just can't wait. We going to spend a night there. It definitely will be great as I knew all of those who are going real well.We are all buddies.

Next, if everything goes as plan, I will be going to the Majlis Berbuka Puasa Mahasiswa Sabah di Semenanjung Malaysia in PWTC. Hopefully, I will be free at the time. I really hoping that I can make it this time, I missed it last year sue to Taekwondo Practical Test is done exactly on the same day the event was held.

I don't go back to Tawau this raya due to some circumstances. So, I will just be celebrating raya at Klang with my 3 siblings. The house is close to the place where Nasma will be staying. Nasma and her other three siblings. (Her bro just entered UM) I think it is not that bad. After all, I'm with part of my family.. Nasma is planning  to beraya at some houses during the season. One of them is XXXXX's house.hahaha.. Just  wait and I'm going to tell all of you as soon as it happens.

That's all. I like going to places!:-P

No comments: