Pages

July 12, 2010

First lecture

Hello everyone. I just had my first lecture day for this semester. It's a direct 4hours of lectures. It starts at 9. I look at my fellow coursemate nothings change.My left and right(Steven and Nasma), both show me their new sony ericsson handphones. Me still with my K660i.Old and short-circuited something inside.It always restart.Multiple times a day.

I'm thinking of buying a new phone, but maybe I shouldn't. This sem, all of us (pharmacy students) need to buy almost RM1000 worth of reference books. (ehehehe..can I not buy it?)

Bad news of the day -
USM don't permit students to register more than 20 units of courses. That's mean, I'm screwed! I have to take 21 units this semester so that I can focus on my practical in forth year (not having to take courses other than the core subjects). I just pray that they will tolerate with my condition.Huhu...For your information, I will take full units of 20 again ,next sem.

What a packed schedule.. what a hectic semester.. I'm hoping that everything will go on smoothly without any glitch.

No comments: