Pages

July 15, 2010

Being a website admin

I'm currently so into editing the official PERSIS website until I no longer interested to update this blog. I'm Biro Perhubungan Awam in PERSIS for this academic session. I'm actually "turun pangkat" because last time I was the secretary. I'm 3rd year already and quite busy, but they need extra hand, so I agreed to just take this position.

www.persis.webnode.com

I've just finished designing the header of the website. But, I think it's not that good. Last time Najah designed for us. He's really good in this photo designing and also anything that involves multimedia. Unfortunately, the YDP has give the duty of this website-maintainance thing to me. So,  take a look at the website.That's what happen when I get to do thing that I'm not really good at.

See you next time. Daaa....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok lah tu. cantik...not bad. manah amat.

Ikin said...

Thanks zuquzaify..hehe..