Pages

June 24, 2010

Bla..bla..bla..

Last Monday ,I went out to town with some friends. Then, I invited them to simply hang out at my house. The last time we met each other is last semester holiday. We talked for 4 hours or so, chatting about movies,music,love&marriage,guys and stories about other friends. We also talk about our age. 21. It's really hard to believe that we are this old.

I'm 21 years old.Nothing can shrink this number. I realized that there are still plenty of nonsense stuffs I'm still doing such as expressing my feeling towards a relationship that's full of shit, prioritize entertainment more than other important things in life, being so childish and still running in the house chasing my lil brother (he's 19) or being chased by him, requesting foods from my dad although supposedly I should have known how to cook it myself in this age and etc. I'm really being immature. How am going to lead my own life if this is how I behave.

I haven't use my full potential yet to really push myself in achieving something. You can see it by my average exam result in USM and also from my unorganized life just like living a life without a vision. I hope this 21-years-old thing will really have effects on my life this opening semester. I really want to achieve that "something". I dare myself to prove that I can really do it.

No comments: