Pages

June 13, 2010

Midnight talk

This holidays, I used to the habits of seeking approval for my mom on what to where when I go out from the house. She always tells me not to wear this and that and force me to wear her tudung. She said that my tudung is what kindergarten kids will wear because it's just so plain simple. For your information, she has hundreds of tudungs and I don't know why she must have all that. All of her tudung seems to be "datin-like" with 3++ lines of manik, sulaman and she spend hundreds for some of it. She said that she can't wait for me to stay for practical in Kelantan so that I can bought for her with tudung with much cheaper price and a bundle seems affordable with that price. Me? I'm speechless and told her that she still need to wait if she wants that..At least, she is aware of the importance of appearance in front of the public and me?I don't really care..

My mom also loves collecting plate,utensils and anything related to kitchen wears. She has a house full of all these. You don't believe me?Come to my house then. I bet you will found a whole set of something under my sister's and bro's beds. She can't put under it's own because it has drawer underneath it. Still don't believe me? Then you can climb up and look above my bro's cupboards, I'm sure you'll find boxes of something there. It's all everywhere in the house because the cupboards to put it all are already filled with them until the cupboard gained additional height due to the stuff she put above them. It's sounds funny right. But that's what my mum loves. I tell you this because just now a boxes of Giacomo kitchen set arrived and she doesn't know where else to put.Until now, I don't really know where it ends up...I just wonder where did she digs the space...When I asked her why she likes to collect all these, she just said it's easy to organize celebration for our wedding?huh??!

I love my mum so much..At least she has hobbies. She doesn't spend much. Just collecting from year to year.Eventually her collection piles up. Before she married to my dad she already has some kitchen sets that still exist until now. Can you imagine that.It's more than 25 years ago..

Me?? I like to collect...hmmmm...memories? does it counts?

No comments: