Pages

June 12, 2010

TBT

Last saturday, I went to Taman Bukit Tawau with a group of "youngsters".Haha..Not that I'm not young anymore.But they are for sure younger than me by two years.It's actually organized by my brother. So basically, almost all who joined us are his friends and same age with him. I want to support him with this, so I invited two of my friends to joined, mainly I wanted to have more people to join this first-time-organized-by-him-plan. I invited Nisa and Hafiz. All together, there are 15 of us.

Me & Nisa preparing the chicken for BBQ

Khalidah, Nisa & me

All of us(except for the person who's taking this photograph)

Me, Hafiz, Khalidah & my childhood friend, Wina

It is awkward to be around a group of youngsters(haha). Me, Nisa n Hafiz laughing to realize that we are seniors and claim that each of us doesn't look like one.haha..It's a great trip. My brother successfully organized it and shockingly he organized the same trip this morning with different group of friends but I was too tired too join.

My ex-classmates planning to organize ourselves one of this trip. Looking forward for it. Just met Yantie, Ridwan and some other friends yesterday. Surely it will be anytime soon...

No comments: