Pages

June 24, 2010

I want to sing

Today, I woke up and I feel like singing. It certainly due to last night long-hours of music-downloading-session. I want to karaoke-singing badly.But unfortunately, my home HiFi is still in the shop and has been there for almost a year now. It's just hard to find the replacement of the non-working part of that device. It seems like today electronic stuff seems to be  "pakai buang" stuff. When it's not working, you can't fix it anymore.As a result, you need to buy a new one. There's always newer version available in the market and after sometime, the previous device is no longer produced and spare part nowhere to be bought.

Then I think of the idea of singing by mic using this laptop. I searched for the info on how to let my voice from the mic to be directly emitted by the laptop speaker. I found a software called Microphone Pass-Through Emulator and this problem solved. But then, I realized that my voice will take sometime before being emitted by the speaker. It's just kind of delayed. I end up like those phone participant of singing contest in the TV. Their voice seems to passed through so many telephone line, satellites and other obstacles before received by the TV station and after sometime broadcast to our TV. haha.. Plus, I noticed that mic on my headphone is not really efficient in detecting low frequency voice and my voice partly can't be heard.

Such a waste, I already downloaded some of my favorite songs minus 1 with video and lyrics. I wish I know where the Kbox located here in Tawau. Is there any?

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

k-box?? Jum.. aku pun mau dengar ko nyanyini.. kalo aku x silap, ada kat bhgn Qo ming tu.. lagi, di Sega.. kalo mau pg, ajak2 aku skali.. hehe...