Pages

June 8, 2010

My birthday..


I have my 21st birthday during the 10 days "Back to School" program organized by PERSIS. It was on 25th May, the same date when the provisional result is announced. Luckily, the result relieves me and curved a smile on my face. The plan they got for my birthday was kind of a surprise.Past-midnight no one wishes me except for my sis whose SMS me right on time although all girls involved in this program is staying in the same big room with me. In the morning, we depart from Lahad Datu and went to Air Terjun Madai. I have a blast there. The water is cold and the waterfall is just amazing!It was there they present me with the cake and I'm grateful that they remembered. Thanks to all that involved. and also thanks for the PEPSI, Bahar!



To be honest, I didn't use my free call from celcom for the entire week except for calling my bro for less than 5 minutes. I don't know who else to chat with. I don't really enjoy talking on phone except to that one guy who took my heart and eventually broke it into pieces. hmmm....I should have more contact list in my mobile phone I guess...

It's a tradition of our society to have surprise celebration if any of us go through their birthday. Myself has involved in planning many of it.

Gwen's birthday. It's really a hardwork! We all gathered at USM post-office at night. One of my friend called her, telling that her bicycle run through something and need Gwen's help to have a look. It's real funny because from their conversation through the phone which all of us can hear, we notice some sort of laughter from Gwen. We guess, she figured it out!

Nad's birthday plan was a disaster! It's all Shahrul fault who's not really good at telling lies and said something not even logic at the time. But still, the flour all over the birthday girl is surely a "surprise".

We are getting better doing birthday surprises. Wiwin's birthday have been planned carefully. I think I loss a lot of weight that night. Running around the Padang Kawad chased by Wiwin,WITH A BAG OF FLOUR IN HER HAND!!!Note that.

Mik, Naja & Achok birthday... It's more happening than ever. We gathered a lot of Sabahans to celebrate their birthdays together(not all in the photos off course). The cake just taste wonderful!!

Thinking of doing birthday surprises? You know who you should contact then...kihkihkih......

3 comments:

Afiz Totens said...

best3..wish i was there too..hehe

Mista Blogga said...

happy bday..
wow.. i'm impressed that Madai is still a crowd puller..
was there very looooooong time ago!

Ikin said...

Thanks sir. Yes, it is. For me & most of my friends, this is our first time though.