Pages

June 16, 2010

Go public~~

I want my blog to go public by letting Google show search result from it, by freely advertise my URL in my FB or even FS. But, I frequently write too emotional post that seems to be inappropriate for my family and other people to read. I just scared of people perception towards me changed. Even if my siblings are around me in the house, I won't open my blog and if I do, I will make sure that they don't see my blog URL. I just afraid that they might read it and worry about me especially when I'm in Penang alone without them. So, I think make my blog go public when I stop writing emotional posts that make me seems weak in front of others. Plus, I won't make it too personal.

I even afraid when more and more people know my blog. It basically narrow my writing in the sense of  my openness to public. I just afraid of what they might think of me. Is this makes me a hypocrite?

I really want my blog to go public when I'm ready (when I stop writing nonsense). When will it be? I wonder...

2 comments:

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

agree~ haha..ak pon mcm tuh..blogging bile xde sesape around ak..huhu..
but then, dun make ur blog private la..huhu...nak bace..
hehe...kalo ko ade mende personal nk cerite but then xmo org len tau create new blog, privatekan..boleh jek buat under same username..kirenye ko hostkan 2 blog..satu private satu public..

Ikin said...

Yakan nawhen.klu mcm ni, kena buat blog baru la jugak..