Pages

June 24, 2010

The father's day card

Back in matriculation, our English teacher, Miss Janaki assigned each of us to make our own card for Father's Day.She told us that each card will be send to our respective father and she's the one who's willingly buying us stamps and post all the cards for us. Back then I'm so naive and passionate.. I wish I could be like that now.

Miss Janaki has really did a blissful work. She made us did something to show that we still remember our dad and reminds us of why we are there back then.

My Father's Day card is still hanging on the wall in my house. My father stick it to the wall when he received it few years ago.



It just look like a card that made by a 5 years old.

It contains a promise that I've unable to achieve back then.I'm too afraid to read it now and be reminded about it again.....

No comments: