Pages

August 14, 2010

My room

After a while occupied by my commitment and everything that I have dragged myself into, finally I have the chance to update my blog WITH an idea of what I'm going to write..

In this post, I will just talk about what I have done to make my room a comfortable place. Hmmm... I have bought two floor mat, a big one to cover half of the area in between the beds, and a small one just to put in front of the door. Plus, I also have an existing floor mat but my ex-room mate just ask me to keep. So, basically almost all part of exposed floor in my room is now covered comfortably.



Besides, with my current roommate's agreement, I've also bought a dustbin (Saujana has took away this for unknown reason) and another thing is, we recently just bought a small three-storey-rack and place it in between our study table. It just cost RM20 but the process of carrying and assembling the plywood together is real hard without a SCREWDRIVER. We just used alternative equipment available in our room such as, small scissor, forceps (from my dissection set) and a cutter. I injured my finger during this assembling process. But it proved to be fun and challenging.

 


My room now full of stuffs. It feels like home...No matter how furnitures in my room are increasing, my part of the room is still messy..:-p

No comments: