Pages

August 14, 2010

Planning a vacation

Last night, I just bought tickets for 4 persons- 3 of my friends and me myself. Guess what? we plan to go to Langkawi early next year. I know that It's far too early to buy the flight ticket. But plan can change easily if nothing hold it together. That's why we agreed to bought ticket first, so that we will "make ourselves free" at that particular time. It's just like a deposit to our commitment to go there for 3 days 2 nights.


In addition, it will be the last chance for some of my friends going there before they are graduating(their course only take 3years). We have planned this since we are in first year but there are so many things that get into our ways when we feel that it's the right time to go. The ticket for a round-trip is cheaper than taking a ferry from Penang to Langkawi. This return flight tickets only cost RM98 per person. Great right?

Hotels? Hmmm... we probably book it early next year. or simply look for it when we are already there.

Hoping that  everything will go as planned..:-)

No comments: