Pages

August 23, 2010

Regrets

Hmmm....I'm now less interested in blogging. My surrounding and  the time changes me. I'm now more interested doing "real" stuffs.

I just got back from a program in Taiping. Arrived at USM at 2am. It's fun but tiring. I didn't finish my lab report before the program then I decided to skip 4 hours of lectures just to do the lengthy lab report. Off course, no attendance was taken. All lecturers seldom take student's attendance. That's how it is. But the lecture hall is always full every single day during lectures. Yes, pharmacy students are all very honest and come to lecture hall for the knowledge and not simply to avoid being bar from exam.All of them except me.

I really regret this. But this is how it is. Non-academic activities do interfere with academics and stuffs. We just need to choose to attend which one and know how to arrange everything. I'm lack of this skill. 

I'm third year already. I should know how to arrange my time. and sadly, I don't.

I'm now full of regrets. I hate it!

No comments: