Pages

August 7, 2010

Next~~

I just back from the BBQ dinner. I smell like roadside, with a little bit of garlic smell. Hmm.... Overall, the activity go on as planned, the most important part of all --- the foods are enough for everyone, loads of leftover that eventually brought home by others including me. (I give it to my cousin). Plus, we did birthday bash for few friends at the same time.Happy birthday Kak Ina, Hafzan & Amani.

Convocation week is a busy week for me..I have to go for my duty at PHARMEX exhibition booth every single day there, standing there on my feet for at least two hours with the hot temperature, crowded place. I can feel the sweats is like thick honey poured all over me. Yucckkks! I spend a lot on drinks during convo week. Foods, not so much because I'm to stingy to buy less tasty food with higher price. I prefer foods from the cafeteria or just simply ask other people for their foods, hahaha.. Thanks to Shaiful for giving me satu cucuk bebola ketam & Hong Huei for a popia and other friends for lekor and et cetera.

Convo weeks means no commuter bus around campus. People with no vehicle had to walk everywhere, to lecture, duty on the convo expo.Sometimes, it is just sad to see student's parents or even grandparents walk from the hall to the exit gate.huhu.. Me, I use this time to do good deeds to others. With my motorcycle, I'm able to help out people with no vehicle to go around campus. That's what I did every single day during the convo week because I know how it feels like to walk on the pavement for half an hour under the hot sun.:-(

I'm just hoping I will be a good human being....
p/s: I'll go for "round island" tomorrow. More activity, less misery.