Pages

August 28, 2010

PWTC- breaking fast with Sabah Chief Minister

Not that I sat at the same table with the CM. Basically we are in the same hall, eats the same foods with thousands other students from Sabah.

Just click this link if wanna see the photos => PWTC

I just want to tell all of you who I met there. I saw my adeq, Mohd Hafiz but he didn't sees me. Then, I saw a group of  students, I recognize some of their faces including Ishak the budak surau back in LMC. But I am too ashamed to smile at him (he recognize me as my ex, gf). Then, my brother's gf came and shakes hand with me. I met her few times before at Tawau. We took a picture just to make my brother jealous.haha.. She's taking Math for education in UTM. She is a nice girl. But I seems to hate the uni though. But, she chose that just because of my bro. What she doesn't know is my bro is really flexible on the uni choices after he finishes his diploma. I have influenced him to continue his degree elsewhere. The one closer.

After solat tarawih and the desserts, I walked around the hall with my bro's friend. Her name is Eka. She is my model that night. I told her to stand everywhere just to take pictures of beautiful background with her inside. She's nice. She's taking pure biology in USM and she staying at Restu.

Basically, the best thing about this event is, each of us got RM50 of duit raya. Thank you datuk!hehehe..We sleep on our way back to Penang with a smile on our faces. We reached USM at 5am.

No comments: