Pages

May 18, 2009

The event...

I went to KK 14th May to attend my brother's police training closing ceremony. The bus departed at 8.It is a really tiring..It is about eight and a half hours until we arrived at Sepanggar.We arrived when the sun hasn't rise yet..I haven't gone through such long hours in the bus since I finished my studies at Labuan Matriculation College,where we usually spend about 13 hours in the bus from Tawau to Menumbok before taking ferry to Labuan.Anyway the experience is far different because the bus I used to take is filled with matriculation students that I familiar with.. The 13 hours not really seems that long when being around them..

We stop at Sepanggar,before arrived at Inanam Bus Station..My pak cik picked us there..We stay at my pak cik house waiting for 16 Mei where the ceremony takes place. While waiting,we just stay at my pak cik's house,playing with his childrens,watching tv..There's nothing else to do..

At 16th May, we woke up early because my brother said that it will start at 7a.m.. The journey from my pak cik's house to Kepayan took about half an hour..We arrived there and it is really hot although it is still not yet 7a.m. I'm thinking that the sun may not rise yet in Penang at the same particular time..The marching band started to play many rhymes(can't really call it a song..When the squad started to march, I can't spot where my brother was..They all look the same.All BLACK and about the same HEIGHT.As a result, I didn't even catch my brother's picture when he's marching.

When the Pengarah Bahagian Logistik finished making the official declaration of this closing ceromony, explosion happened behind the big board,making a child among trainees family screaming out loud due to the shocking "Boom!!".All of us spontaneously laughed and we then saw the rainbow-coloured smoke came out from the site of explosion.It's beautiful..The trainees remain stood still with the M16 on their hand. Wow! If me, I will definately shocked of that explosion and run..Hahaha.. My brother told me that they didn't be informed about the explosion either and also shocked.Haha..At least they didn't ran or screamed.Here are some pictures of the event.

The board


The tentative


Pengarah Logistik PDRM sedang memeriksa barisan


My brother manage to snap this


Leader kawalan kehormatan


Asap yang kuar selepas letupan


Aku dgn abg aku yg dh hitam sgt2


3 bradik yg x seiras(my sis was at home)


My mom and I


In the afternoon, we went to the 1 Borneo shopping mall.. It's nice. I'm quite surprised to see the McD ice-cream that they sold there is more expensive compared to Penang's.Isn't it supposed to be the same? hehe..I bought it anyway..

We went home on 17 May,we took 1.00p.m. bus.But the bus depart on 1.30pm, one of the passenger was late.The bus took an hour longer to Tawau compared to the bus we took previously --- 9 and a half hours in the bus! Waaa....But, I'm still grateful that we manage to arrive safety at home..This tiring journey worthed anyway.My brother is happy that we can come to see him "graduate". His happiness is more than enough for me.:-)

No comments: