Pages

May 13, 2009

Funny crime..

Few days ago, my mun told us about her friend that live in Taman Sri Indah, lost her CAR'S BACK TYRE.Hehehehe...I don't know how the thief stole it.But somehow it seems really funny..Because usually people lost a car, and not just one tyre.hehehehe...Suddenly I realised that moving out to that area (I got a house there) is somehow not that safe. Also, my mum told me that there are already couple of cases of robbery happened there.In fact, the residents were being tied up before all their belongings are taken out from their house. I'm thinking, living in this "caged police residential area" is safer somehow...

Shockingly, just now my brother told me that a policeman has lost his MOTORCYCLE CARBURATOR..again I mention, ONLY the carburator..Again!! I still think it's very funny.. Hehehe..I just passed the place where he always parked his motorcycle (next to my dad's motorcycle), he still in the search for the suspect, asking the few "budak balai" there if they have saw someone seems suspecious last night. I heard they talk about "finger print" to threathen the "budak balai'. Everyone is suspected perhaps. But I believe that residents here would not dare to do crime as we live happily here before.No one ever did criminal cases here.Because the "Lock Up" is just few steps away.(For people who still didn't know me, I actually live in the Police Headquarter Flat.)Hehehehe.... The "budak balai" told the policeman that they saw few unrecognized faces last night- the outsiders..They suspected that they maybe responsible for this.But everything is still unclear.I kind of excited, because I will know the outcome of this investigation soon...The policeman who is also the victim live in the same block of building with my family..Obviously I will be getting the news later on.

My family still didn't decide when to move out from here...For the safety reason and also for my dad. It is easier for him to go to work here..His office was just again..FEW STEPS away..The persons who still didn't agree to move out are, both of my parents.They have "kuasa VETO". So, we can't do anything...just keep on waiting for them to be ready to leave this area where we have lived for 15 years. All my friends here already moved out for their own desire or because their dad has retired (It got the rhyme.hehehehe). I got no friends to hang out here anymore..But I got a very enjoying childhood here before..Really missed the old time where bicycle is my "vehicle". I'm the champion. I played all the game no matter if it's a boy's game..Hahaha..(I noticed that children now is not as though as we are before).

Looking forward for the days to come here in Tawau..More than one and a half months to go...Yeyeyeye...

No comments: