Pages

May 6, 2009

Part 1: The way home....

I wake up in the morning,feeling uneasy because my arm is very painful-due to the rafting activity the previous day. I give out all my energy to "mendayung" without "memanaskan badan" first.hehehe... I just sort of lying on my friend's bed,did not even open my bag from the previous camp after I came back from Nur Lembah Lenggong Camp in Perak..But this morning(5/5/09), I have to be ready to go home..So I started to get the dirty and still wet sport shoe out from the bag..But it seems to let for it to get dry..So, I ask my friend that will stay until 7th May,to put this to the store after it dried.Thanks dith!

We (Me,Nasma & her bf) go to the airport with the help of a kakak,also USM student that own a car.She charged us RM18 for that..We arrived at the airport and it is far too early..So, we just have a sit.Nasma & her bf just spending time together before the flight time.Hmmmm...Seeing them together really reminds me of many things..

After check in, we remind sitted..waiting...It's quite a long time for me, but I think it just feel like an instance for Nasma & her bf..They will be far apart for 2 months after this..This is the time and place where they meet for the last time until the third semester..As I expected, after boarding, I started see Nasma crying..waving at her bf at the entrance of the hand luggage check.. I just feel hopeless..I just able to calm her down,I know this is the first time for her to experience that situation.I experienced it many times, so I know exactly how she feels..

We arrived at Kuala Lumpur as expected in the schedule..There's another flight to catch,so I rushed out after taking all the my luggages and also Nasma's.But unfortunately...our flight to Tawau delayed until 6.55pm..Huhuhu...huh?!We just wait in front of the flight schedule board..There's nothing else that we can do..Nasma just keep asking me whether I want to buy a meal or not..Actually, I'm very hungry,but then my mind is occupied and I do not in the mood to eat..

Finally, we flew to Tawau after the tiring waiting..We arrived at Tawau Airport approximately at 10pm.My family already waits me there..Nasma's family also already there to pick her up..After taking all the luggages, we meet..bersalam-salaman between our families..I finally meet Nasma's parents and it just like a "long-lost family meeting session".heheheheheh...

We look at my brother..what a huge change..He wear a short pant..dyed his hair..gained a little weight..off course,gain height also..really different from before..I hold his hand, it is really soft like lady's..wahahahahaha...it is a proof that he never ever did any work or even help my mum to do the houseworks..And, he denied that! hahaha...but I know exactly about him..

On the way home, we go to buy "tomyam campur".As soon as I arrive at my house,I immediately have my meal.I'm so hungry!!The only thing that I have eaten the whole day is just keropok from tesco that included in the hamper from the camp..Fuhh...I'm really glad that I'm home..I love my hometown!!

No comments: