Pages

May 22, 2009

Somekind of thing..(SOMETHING)

I experienced this in semester one....

I don't even focus in the lecture hall, don't really do my work and assignment properly..Just get it done without quality..and still remember Prof Pazilah (Thanks Aida..Hehehe..nama lecturer pn ble lupa) said about the drawings of agar plate in the lab report that not look like one because it is not "round" enough! I think my drawing is one of those.Hehehehe...She started to talk about students should show their effort in the lab report.She suggested that we should have use anything round to guide us to draw a circle..Hehehehe..


The drawing should actually be like this


At that time, I'm still adapting to the new environment.I came to the peninsular for the first time..Still not having that much friends..Plus,my bf is far from me..There are too many things going on in my head that I barely focus in my study.. Pak cik Omar always asked me "Do you got problems?" and he also asked Catherine about me.Hehehe..My face obviously showed my worries.

I can't simply burdens anyone with my problem, they all have one. I don't want to trouble my family..I'm not the kind of person who simple call my mom and say "mom, I have problem" and then cry!!I know that my mom can't take this..She maybe shocked and can't sleep thinking of me if that happens.She maybe 100 times worried than me myself..All this time, I just pretending that I'm strong enough to handle all the problems..Never ever cry on the phone when talking to my family since in matriculation.

I attend the POM study group with NOTHING!! I bet Nabila still remember that moment (Do you? hehehe..).Just simply listen for what they said and they actually know A LOT! Gained a lot of knowledge from these kind of session. But unfortunately, they gained NOTHING from me..

And when the time the first semester result came out, I got above 3. I'm taking pharmacy course, here everyone is struggling (I really mean STRUGGLE) to get good grades, and me without much effort manage to get above 3 pointer.Me myself also shocked..the prayer that seemed impossible that I did actually came true. Thanks Allah! Alhamdulillah..

And then people that knew my lifestyle at semester one and they started to say that I'm a genius and some of them simply was not satisfied with my result..Others making the fact that "I used to be a physical student" as a reason to should not have better grades than them who are life science students at matriculation. I just remained silent.

This experience really teaches me a lot..especially people you should and shouldn't trust. People that sincerely befriend with you or it's just only about the advantages that they can get from you.. Impression and expression.. What happened when you give the wrong impression and how to give appropriate expression so that other people will treat you the way you should be treated.I've gained a lot since I've entered USM. Lots other yet to come..

It's me toward the future!!

2 comments:

aida shaharanee said...

bkn prof mariam la shikin,
tp dr pazilah...hehe~

btw..ko mmg sempoi la shikin..
stdy bese2 pon result tetap gempak!!
i think it's a gift from Him to u..hehe~

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

yeahh...
dat is what i called..kehidupan...
x sume orang suke kite sebab kite pon bukannye suke sume orang kan???
biar jek...
and...
just act normal...
ok!! :)