Pages

May 8, 2009

Part 2 : I'm home.So,what's next??

I arrived safely in my house..looking at my house condition that seems not changed a bit..The raya card that I posted last raya still sticked on the wall of the living room.I look at the computer table, there's something new on that. A set of Altec Lansing speakers with subwoofer added to complete the PC. And also, my hifi was gone. I asked my bro, he said that my dad has send that to be repaired. He also say that my dad is the one who make the damage to the thing.. I completely understand for sure. He is the only person that used that..

The next day, my brother wears a white coloured t-shirt.With the colour,it became obvious that he really gained weight.. The T-shirt that I bought him last semester also seem to be a little fit on him, not like before. I really missed him so much.. I hug my parents in that morning because the previous night at the airport, there's to much things going on.. In addition to the presence of my pakcik and makcik.

We went to Tanjung Batu to visit my makcik that day. I see my cousin with the same age as my brother really grown up and it really shocked me.She is really pretty..But I do not have a chance to even say a word to her, she is too busy with her own stuffs. That afternoon, my another cousin came to my house. His voice is so husky.Grown up also.. Can't believe that they already reach this age. I used to play hide and seek with them years ago and at that time, they still in kindergarden or so..Everything just seem to change in a blink of eyes.

I'm waiting for my sister to come home to accompany me. There's so much thing that I wanted to tell her. and also, I really want to meet my elder brother, haven't seen him for nearly a year. I'm also waiting for my friends from other universities to come home, really want to hang out with them.. Masna already planned a lot of activities for us..Some of it are really childish .Anyway it seems enjoyable..

I want to spend a lot of time writing posts in front of the PC. But I have to compete for this seat with my brother. He obviously stronger than me. a grab to my arm, and I surrender..huh?! VIOLENCE TO WOMAN!! Sometimes, it really annoys me when he turns on this speaker out loud, can't even hear a thing from the tv. Watching tv is not that enjoyable when my brother is around..And there's another thing, don't know why,he really enjoy listening the korean RNB songs lately, and it really hurt my ears as I don't like to hear loud music..(I prefer using headphone for sure:p)


My brother

No comments: