Pages

May 4, 2009

Is the person is really yours?

This question always lingering in my mind..I always ask myself, especially when I read something and my response is "When that the person do that?" or "I didn't know about it" or just simply knowing that that particular person just spend more "happy" time with others than with you and you don't even been informed about it until you figured it out..Is the person is really yours?

When you think negatively, you will be mad inside. Where it seems that he is not yours, or totally yours.

But when you think in a positive way, you will realize that no one is belongs to someone. For example, now...I do whatever I like here, all according to my desire, no more asking permissions from my parents that used to make all the decision for me. If a children really belongs to parents, supposedly a child must do anything in a thinking that we are belong to our parents, lets do something that really show that we are really belong to them. But, That's not what really happen..So just accept the fact that "no one is no one's".We are all God's creation..Let's do anything in a thinking for HIM instead..

No comments: