Pages

May 25, 2009

Today is mine...

I slept early last night..really tired after going to town to buy veges and other groceries,also helping my dad preparing a meal today - Kari ikan pari. My father suddenly mentioned about wanted to eat ikan pari, so I suggest him to cook.It is a very long time since I eat my dad's cooking..My dad rarely cook, usually on special occasion only.I mean the day when I request him to..wahahaha..Ikan pari is not really major choice here as Tawau is one of the fishing town, there are other choices of fish with good price here. We always eat good quality fish,fresh from the sea. Hehehehe...But time passed by, few days back I really shocked to see that Ikan Basong is sold RM4 per kg.It used to be just RM1.50. Wow..I started to talk about fish right now..Hihihi..

Helping my dad on the kitchen is not a really tiring task. Usually I just helped to stir,wash all the foods before being cooked and also wash all the dirty dishes and clean up all the mess. But yesterday, my dad ask me to prepare the "sambal",with the help of pestle and mortar (it's not for preparing dosage form)..I'm very good at this.Hehehe..I prepare a lot and very very "kick", causing my dad in search for water while eating it and asked me,"setengah kilo kah cili padi yang ko guna ni kin?". Hehehe.. The sambal that I prepared finally defeated my dad who is the king of spicy food in this house. Wahahaha... (dictator's laugh)

I woke up in the middle of the night because my phone rang. My bf wish me birthday although it is not yet 12a.m.. Hehehehe.. Thanks abg.. Then, my sis and bro started to sing me the birthday song with a cake. They never try to surprise me before.. Don't know where my bro bought this after 10p.m. I slept after 10 and there's nothing in the refrigerator yet..


Small cake but it is more than enough for me


Happy birthday to me!!I'm already 20!Huhuhu..Thanks everyone for the wish..I really appreciate it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sis requested me a laptop skin long time ago..So, I bought one for her for RM20 in Prangin, with abstract theme..Her laptop has lots of scratch marks on it although it is not yet two years old. I took some times to stick it on..It look like an easy task but actually it really need accuracy and patience..Fortunately it turns out to be okay..


It is like shining!


More stories in the days ahead!!

3 comments:

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

waa...
cntk skin tuh...
permanent ka??
aku sdg carik skin lptp yg cntk...
lptp aku dah bnyk calar...
huhuh...

Ikin said...

Tak..ni men lekat jak..senang jak nak cabut..tak da tggalkan kesan..<-- mcm iklan sabun cuci kain jak..hahaha..

JENNtheexplorer said...

eii... hepy belated bday kin.... hehee