Pages

May 10, 2009

Nothing is something...

Some of my friends have contacted me and start planning about going out to town, go for movies and also for foods!Yantie also smsed me just now, asking me about these plans. I haven't contact my other friends yet.. I hope that I will have wonderful time with all of them.

This morning (9/5/09), I go out to town with my dad and brother.. And....I meet my brother's girlfriend when my dad is looking for parking..I really don't know what to say to her, so....the cold side of me shown..Hehehe..then when I think back, I realise that I don't even smile to her.It's not that I don't like her or what.Just that, I kind of blur at that time..

My sister will come home soon..Yeyeye!!We will go to the airport to pick her up..Can't wait to see her.8 more hours to go... :-)

No comments: