Pages

May 14, 2009

Nonsense..

I used to hang out with my friend and then "couple" will be the topic. Some of my friends are single and they really don't believe about love before marriage and prefer love after married. So, sometimes they are really curious about something about people who is in a relationship. One of the thing that they asked before includes " What do you talk about everyday when hanging on the phone? After married, what left should you talk about then?(as everything is being told before marriage)". As I'm one of those who have a boyfriend. I somehow feel condemned when they say that. But actually talking to the phone is not saying EVERYTHING but at least somehow it is important to maintain the relationship. But anyway, my friends still got their point..It's up to us to accept it or not..This is just my thought and I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.

Although some of my friends have that opinion, for me as the person who involved in a relationship, when I know nothing about my bf, I feel like craps. So, talking many things to each other at this stage is a good thing and crucial for me. What about you? Just imagine, when your bf is go up to the MOON, and everybody know about it but he didn't tell you. What should you feel then? or he didn't tell anything that you think is you RIGHT to know and you eventually figured out yourself? So, I still think that informing and talking to each other is the important in a relationship. Sometimes, thing as simple as "going out to town" is my RIGHT to know. For guys who's reading these and think that I'm talking nonsense here, I just want to tell you that...This is how a female react..Huhuhuhu...

Maybe female just care too much..But we care because we love. If we don't love, then we will ignore.. It's not a sin TO LOVE and also it is not a sin at least TO KNOW. Caring is really hard, it's really bothering..Huhuhuhu...That's all..I will be offline for two days..I'm going off to KK in two hours left..See you next time..

1 comment:

Muli Mahmud ♡ said...

i sukung, i sukung! klu kapel pas kawen, then tym tu baru kenal camana org tu sbnrnya, lagi susah.. nda kan maw cerai klu nda bekenan.. so kenal2 dulu hati budii b4 kawen... klu ada yg nda kena, break ja, cari baru.. hee~~