Pages

October 2, 2010

ATM Card

For those out there who are still looking for steps on how to set up USMsecure wifi connection. Here's a link of video tutorial. You just need to watch it and follow the instruction. It's just easy.

Recently, my Bank Islam ATM card can't be used for any kind of services. I even can't check my account balance using the ATM machine. Then, I search the bank's website and asked about my problem and they replied by asking for my personal details. By the time I reply to them, it's Friday already and it's after working hour. So, definately they won't reply to me in the weekend. After class on Monday, I rode my bike to Bank Islam Bayan Baru and reset my ATM card there. By the time I reached my room, I realized that I have spend one and a half hour just for that. Then, I instantly thought about checking my e-mail.

I just found out something that actually....

Wahahaha... I just never thought that they can solve your problem by just using email. That's mean, what I've done in Bank Islam before which is resetting the password of the card is actually not necessary? It's already solved at that time? I just wasted my one and a half hour to go to Bayan Baru for a problem that actually has been solved.

I arrived at my room feeling tired, sunburned and sleepy. Then what thing more appealing at that very moment other than SLEEPING.. Wahahahaha...

2 comments:

kiorsly said...

but be careful kin because I think it would be secure if you go to the branch and asked them. Because, there is syndicate which asking for your account details and they can withdraw your money in bank..

Ikin said...

Yeah. thank you 4 your concern. I checked the email address n stuff first before replying to it. I actually e-mailed it using a tool in the official Bank Islam website but they eventually replied it to my e-mail. They also attached the previous e-mail that I've sent to them.No doubt.