Pages

October 2, 2010

Cute

I went to watch a movie at Queensbay Mall last week. Me and my three friends chosen to watch " Wall Street : Money never sleeps ". The movie is too complex to be understand especially the scene related to stock investment and everything.Haha.. I'm just not from that field. It's just hard for me to understand.

After the movie, I bought a cute tabung. I just dont know what it's call in Malay. Money box? Piggy bank?wahahaha.. It is the shape of a whale.


I used to have one but I gave it to someone. But that someone don't even appreciate that. That person tagged the photo with him and my tabung with a girl's profile. Btw, the tabung marked with the word "LOVE" in front of it. Can you imagine how it breaks my heart.hahaha...enough of that. Refer below.

 I gave it to somebody. Can't imagine how cruel a person can be.

I love this things because it's so cute. I smiled each time I saw it. It just so adorable that have the effect of calming me down during my rough day. That's why I love cute things. Look childish but it has good psychological effect.

Haha..that's all.

No comments: