Pages

October 13, 2010

Being single

Hehehe...After 8 months into being a singleton . I found out that there are too much benefits out of this so called loneliness (for people who just can't stand it).

Now, obviously I have freedom to go out with any friends. I have loads of best friends now. Sometimes I can't even choose who I want to go out with (Yes, it's a bit exaggerating). What I want to tell you is that, my eyes suddenly widely open, concentrating things other than boyfriend or messages on my phones. Behind my self-centered life, (in which there's only me and my boyfriend in it) I see fine people around me, that I never even payed much attention before ,whose hanging out with will have nothing to loose. Friends that sincerely accompany you without expecting anything, won't betray and the most important thing is don't need that much of head-aching commitment.




Break up is not that bad. You will surely suffer for a period of time, but later you found out that it's not that bad after all.

Every cloud has a silver lining.:-D

1 comment:

Semarak Pelangi said...

pic aku xde..
merajuk~
huhu..